What we collect
Rainbow Collection is processing the personal data attained by conducting our services and/or because these are personally provided for other reasons, such as marketing. Below you’ll find an overview of the personal data we process.
• Full name
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• Bank account (for billing and payments)
• Full name
• E-mail address
• Possibly; field(s) of interest
Related to service provision, mostly the personal data is collected in a process of personal exchange. For “other” reasons, we mainly refer to marketing purposes. This is personal information we collect and use with your permission for the purposed stated below.
Our website and/or services are not intended to collect data of web visitors that are under-aged, without permission of a parent/guardian. We are not able to control the age of visitors of our website. That’s why we recommend them to be concerned with the online activities of under-aged persons to ensure data gets collected without permission. If you are unsure about this, please contact us via and we’ll delete any of this information.
What we do with this information
Rainbow Collection processes your personal information for the following purposes:
• To handle payments
• To contact you when needed to provide our services
• To inform you on information needed about and additions made to our products and services
• To deliver you our goods and/or services
• To process any (personal) information that we are legally required to (f.e. to tax returns)
• To inform you about news, updates,
• Comparable marketing purposes
Storing personal information
Rainbow Collection will not store your personal data any longer than strictly needed to realize the purposes that are meant. Additionally, we wield recommended terms by institutes like De Belastingdienst. For marketing purposes
Rainbow Collection will not pass along or sell any personal information to third parties and will only exchange personal data when needed to perform service provision in mutual agreement with you or compliant with legal obligations. With companies that process your data in our project, we will create a processors agreement. This ensures a same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Rainbow Collection will still be responsible if this is the case.
Controlling your personal information
• only uses Google Analytics cookies;
• has a processor agreement with Google;
• masked the last part of your IP-address for securing reasons;
• disabled the option of sharing personal data
• does not make use of Google services in combination with analytics cookies
You have the right to see, adjust or erase your personal information that we store for the purposes as mentioned above. Also, you have the right to withdraw the permission of processing your personal information or object against the fact that we process your information. This means you can request any of this by contacting us via with the specific nature of your request described.
Rainbow Collection ensures the protection of your data and creates suitable measures to avoid abuse, loss or any unauthorized access of your personal information. If you have any doubts about this – related to personal information protection and/or storage, please contact us via the e-mail address above.